Call for July 12th, 2018 Roanoke County Republican Committee Meeting
“I, Dan Webb, Chairman of the Roanoke County Republican Committee do hereby call a meeting of the Roanoke County Republican Committee to be held at the Roanoke CountyAdministration Building, located at 5204 Bernard Drive, Roanoke at 7 p.m. on July 12th, 2018 for the following purposes:
1. Nomination Contest results
2. Campaign updates
3. Financial Review Committee Report
4. Discuss the 2018 Shrimp Fest
5. Calendar Updates
6. Election of New Members; and
7. The transaction of other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Nomination Contest Results
Chair asks that he be notified in advance if someone wants to speak for a candidate. Candidates themselves don’t need to notify the Chair in advance.
Our plans for this year’s fundraiser will be presented.
Save the Dates
We will discuss all the various events in the near future.
Election of New Members